Friendly, Professional School buses
Superior. Reliable. Specialists.
New Ticket Purchasing System For School Buses
While the Corona Virus (Covid-19) has caused many problems in the travel industry, we at Keane Travel Ltd have been working hard behind the scenes to create a safer way to travel on our buses.
Contactless E-Tickets/Boarding Passes
With the help of our partners ShuttleID, we have now developed a new way to purchase bus tickets for all our public routes into St Clere’s Academy, Hassenbrook Academy and Gable Hall School. No longer will your child need to keep germ carrying plastic bus passes. No longer will your child need to touch any bus pass on to a scanner. Our new technology has vastly improved bus ticket purchases and bus travel.
- Safety first – No physical cash to touch and tickets are scanned up to a foot away from the device, helping distance your child and our staff.
- Effortless payments – Payments that manage themselves without the stress of having to find the right change every week.
- Convenient ticket purchasing – No longer restricted to just office hours, you can now buy your tickets 24/7.
- Simple renewals – Once set up, renewing your ticket is as easy as a single button press.
- Never lose your ticket – With 24/7 access to your ticket in the new Passenger Portal, you’ll always be able to access your ticket on your phone or printed out, putting a stop to replacement ticket fee’s.
- Improved communication – Be the first to know when a bus is running late with our SMS based service alerts.
- Safeguarding – Rest assured that we know if your child has boarded our bus and when. Our new system records the time that your child scans the ticket when boarding (information only accessible by authorised personnel)
- A fairer system – Technology helps ensure every passenger is a valid paying customer which ensures everyone gets a fair price
In advance of the new academic year starting September 2021, you can now register your child on our waiting list. This will give you a better chance of securing a seat for the new academic year. Whichever school transport you require, St Clere’s, Hassenbrook, Gable Hall or William Edwards School. Just click waiting list above and complete your details, it takes less than 5 minutes.
Now that the government has confirmed all schools will re-open in September, now seems a good time to remind you all to register and purchase your tickets. Scroll to the top of this page, choose your route and click ‘BUY TICKET’
Following the release on Tuesday 16th June 2020 of our new E-Tickets to existing customers, I am pleased to say that they have been received well, with many customers signing up to the new system and purchasing their tickets online. As a reminder, all the remaining tickets will go on general release from Tuesday 23rd June. From this date onwards it will become a first come first served situation. New customers will be able to access and purchase these tickets from that date. For this reason, we suggest that for existing customers to guarantee your ticket for the next academic year, you should apply online now. If you choose the popular direct debit option, apart from a set up fee of £10.00, the regular payments will not be collected until 1st September 2020. In the event that schools do not re-open in September, we have in place many […]
All up to date information about our school bus service, such as weather or traffic delays will be posted here and on our Facebook and Twitter pages. Please click the links below.